Most private equity professionals fail to see even a majority of the potential deals flowing through their target markets, according to the latest research. Don’t be one of them!
Join us on Thursday, June 27 from 11 AM to 12:15 PM ET for a 75-minute complimentary webinar brought to you by Sutton Place Strategies. The panel will cover:
* Analytics showing how well private equity firms typically do at seeing deals in their target markets;
* Benchmarking tools that you can use to compare your origination efforts with those of your peers;
* How to overcome obstacles to building relationships that generate proprietary or near-proprietary deal opportunities;
* Strategies and tools that the most successful private-equity shops use to unearth opportunities and manage their deal pipelines;
* How forward-thinking shops are using social media and the latest technology tools to improve deal flow generation.
Speakers (to date):
Dave Harvey, CEO, Harvey & Co LLC
Nadim Malik, founder and CEO, Sutton Place Strategies
David Teten, Venture Partner, HOF Capital
Moderator: David Toll, publisher, Private Equity Career Week
Suggested background: Deal Origination Best Practices