We periodically publish breakdowns of the tech stack (“technographics”) of investment managers and other financial services firms. The advantages to you of participating:
- Benchmark against your peers: learn from other comparable financial institutions’ decisions about use of technology.
- Show transparency to your clients.
- Learn about innovative tech companies which may help address some of your challenges.
If you’re a financial services firm interested in publicly sharing your tech stack, please contact us. If you’re a vendor, we welcome introductions to any of your clients who may be interested in sharing how they work with you. We are providing this free.
For example, we’ve published breakdowns of Versatile VC’s CRM, marketing tech, and social media tech stacks:
- What is the Best CRM and Marketing Tech Platform for a New Private Equity/Venture Capital Fund?
- Venture capitalists eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments
- An Investor’s Personal Social Media Tech Stack: In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 followers
- What’s your VC tech stack? Results from a survey of early-stage VC funds
We’ve listed below some other investment organizations which have publicly shared their tech stacks:
Venture Capital Firms
- f7 Ventures, Empath Ventures, and Behind Genius Ventures
- Alpaca VC: Tech Stacks to Scale a VC Fund Efficiently
- Hustle Fund
- Precursor Ventures: How to Manage a 80+ Portfolio with a <5 Person Team
- Point Nine Capital: A (Micro) VC’s Tech Stack, and the sequel, Revisiting Point Nine’s tech stack
- Weekend.fund: Our Stack at a $10M Fund
- Confluence.vc: 2022 Tech Stack
- Hoxton VC
- SuperAngel Fund
- Jacob Kostecki (angel): The Ultimate Early-Stage Investor’s Tech Stack
- DealGen (turnkey deal origination for private equity)