We suggest you check out some of our best resources for founders and investors, below:
Resources for Founders
- Free Money and no-cost resources to accelerate your startup:
- Please don’t pitch a venture capitalist without this checklist
- What type of capital should you raise, and from who? (includes links to several no-cost databases of early-stage VCs)
- Fundraising Hacks
- Founders’ Next Move, a no-cost community for founders researching their next move. We help you in whatever you’re interested in: launching a new company; scouting deals; angel investing/becoming a VC; buying a company; joining boards; consulting; serving as an interim executive; or just getting a job.
- If you’re looking for capital, check out Versatile VC.
Resources for Investors
- Co-invest with us on a deal-by-deal basis. No cost to join and start to see deal flow. Join our AngelList Syndicate here.
- PEVCTech.com, an online community focused on helping private equity and venture capital funds make better investments through technology.
- Syllabus: how to launch, manage, and invest a VC fund
- VCs eating their own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments in private companies