I’m hosting a Voray dinner discussion on 6/26 evening in NYC on Portfolio Acceleration. This complimentary dinner is geared to Partners at private equity/VC funds.
LPs now expect private equity funds to have a systematic approach to portfolio value creation. What are the most effective levers to accomplish that goal? What resources can a firm build to give them more leverage? What technology tools have you found helpful in working with your portfolio?
Most private equity professionals fail to see even a majority of the potential deals flowing through their target markets, according to the latest research. Don’t be one of them!
Join us on Thursday, June 27 from 11 AM to 12:15 PM ET for a 75-minute complimentary webinar brought to you by Sutton Place Strategies. The panel will cover:
* Analytics showing how well private equity firms typically do at seeing deals in their target markets;
* Benchmarking tools that you can use to compare your origination efforts with those of your peers;
* How to overcome obstacles to building relationships that generate proprietary or near-proprietary deal opportunities;
* Strategies and tools that the most successful private-equity shops use to unearth opportunities and manage their deal pipelines;
* How forward-thinking shops are using social media and the latest technology tools to improve deal flow generation.
Speakers (to date):
Dave Harvey, CEO, Harvey & Co LLC
Nadim Malik, founder and CEO, Sutton Place Strategies
David Teten, Venture Partner, HOF Capital
Moderator: David Toll, publisher, Private Equity Career Week
Suggested background: Deal Origination Best Practices
I hope you’ll join fellow members of PEVCTech.com for an informal discussion around:
– Co-investing with family offices and private equity investors in proprietary, direct deals
– The technology stack which makes the deal process efficient and scaleable, without sacrificing the value of relationships
– Discussion of technologies within the Secondary PE Market
Our hosts at ShareNett will demonstrate their unique solution. Cliff Friedman, CEO; and Michael Graver, Director of Business Development will be leading the discussion and demo. Space is very limited.
Please RSVP by June 7, 2019 to save your seat! RSVP to info(@)sharenett.com .
Where: Pepper Hamilton, 620 8th Avenue, 37th Floor
When: Monday June 17th, 2019; 5:30pm mingling, 6pm demo & discussion, 6:45pm informal conversation
Food: Light dinner
Who: Members of PEVCTech.com, specifically investors in private companies who want to use technology to make better investments.