- Data Insights and Scouting
- Blockchain, Bitcoin and Beyond
- Data Tech and Management
When: Wednesday, 28th September 2022
Time: 8:30am – 6pm
Place: Intercontinental San Francisco, 888 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA
Get 25% off tickets to the event. Below is the link for the discount:
Here are the top three reasons why we think you should attend:
- Learn how data can help you with deal sourcing, due-diligence and creating value across your portfolio companies
- Meet specialist vendors helping PE & VC firms expand your network
- Meet with hot tech companies ripe for prospective investment
Speakers already confirmed to attend include Lorne Sugarman, CEO of Metaverse Group, Roshan Raman, Head of Quantitative Research at Woodline Partners LP, and experts from Neudata research team! Attendees can also take part in our AltDating programme, an incredible networking opportunity matching buyers and vendors in 1-2-1 meetings.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Panel: Driving Alternative Data Adoption
- Can a quantitative VC Exist?
- Finding ‘Killer’ Datasets
- Shark Tank competition, in which data providers will compete to be crowned Best New Data Provider!
- Neudata’s industry-acclaimed AltDating networking programme, which provides an opportunity for data buyers and sellers to meet in-person and virtually
- As well as deep-dive discussions into the latest advancements in crypto and blockchain technology
Fintech firm Neudata was founded in 2016 with a simple mission — to provide asset managers with unbiased intelligence on the alternative data sources that could help their investment processes.
Since then, we have grown to a team of 50 alternative data scouts, software developers, events professionals, account managers and journalists serving leading global organisations in London, New York and Shanghai.
Our SaaS platform combines cutting-edge software with our expert research analysis to find our investment management, private equity, venture capital and corporate clients the most relevant and useful datasets for each individual use case.