Let’s improve Technology for Private Equity and Venture Capital together!
* Stay up to date with a periodic email
PEVCTech is a community for investors and technologists responsible for investing in private companies, primarily at private equity and venture capital funds. Our focus is on sharing information on technologies and systems that make investing in private companies more efficient and effective. We cover all stages. Some of our members are interested in investing in illiquid assets more broadly. Membership is open exclusively to:
- Institutional investors in private markets (VC, growth, buyout, distressed, etc.) who use technology solutions in their day-to-day process;
- Engineers, product managers, and platform managers building tech solutions for private market investing; and
- Founders/C-suite executives at technology companies who support investors in private markets.
Among our activities:
- Organizing and co-sponsoring events in our areas of interest; and
- Collaboratively publishing original research on best practices.
For more on this topic, see:
- The 9 Steps of Using Technology to Improve Investing in Private Companies: How Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors Are Eating Their Own Dogfood
- The Ultimate Early-Stage Investor’s Tech Stack
- NBER Overview of VC Data: Opportunities and Challenges
- Stanford List of Venture Capital and Private Equity Sources
- Harvard Business School Current Research Sources for Private Equity
- Private Equity Software and Services Directory
- 6/26 NYC dinner: How Private Equity Investors Accelerate Portfolio Value Creation- I’m hosting a Voray dinner discussion on 6/26 evening in NYC on Portfolio Acceleration. This complimentary dinner is geared to Partners at private equity/VC funds. LPs now expect private equity funds to have a systematic approach to portfolio value creation. What are the most effective levers to accomplish that goal? What resources can a firm […]
- Webinar: New Techniques for Measuring and Boosting Private Equity Deal Flow, 6/27 11am ET- Most private equity professionals fail to see even a majority of the potential deals flowing through their target markets, according to the latest research. Don’t be one of them! Join us on Thursday, June 27 from 11 AM to 12:15 PM ET for a 75-minute complimentary webinar brought to you by Sutton Place Strategies. The […]
- June 17 Event: Private Markets Syndication Solutions- I hope you’ll join fellow members of PEVCTech.com for an informal discussion around: – Co-investing with family offices and private equity investors in proprietary, direct deals – The technology stack which makes the deal process efficient and scaleable, without sacrificing the value of relationships – Discussion of technologies within the Secondary PE Market Our hosts […]
- Invite to PEVCTech April 29 Event: Best Practices in PortCo Acceleration Drinks & Demo- I hope you’ll join your PEVCTech.com peers for an informal discussion around… Institutionalizing your unique value creation approach Professionalizing best practices in portco growth across your portfolio Creating stronger alignment with management teams Our hosts at Maestro by Accordion will demonstrate their unique solution. Nick Leopard, CEO; Michael Frey, Head of Engineering; and Amy Newlan, […]
- PEVCTech event on How to Modernize VC, Nov. 7, NYC- I hope you can join PEVCTech.com Wednesday, Nov. 7, 6pm, at Spark Labs Bryant Park, 25 W. 39th, 14th Floor, NYC. We’ll be discussing how VCs are using technology to make better investment decisions. RSVP Speakers confirmed so far include: Paul Bianco, CEO, Graphite Financial (ff Venture Capital spinoff) Phil Haslett, Founder | Chief Revenue Officer, EquityZen […]